This week Hope Street reaches its third blog-anniversary. I’ve marked previous anniversaries by taking a week off, and I’m going to do the same this year.
My continued humble appreciation goes out to those who tune in every week.
If you’re new here, please keep in mind that my best stuff is in the archives; I’m kinda scraping the dregs lately. If you want to see Hope Street at its best, poke around in the first two years’ worth of stuff. It’s really better. (The end of this blog is still within sight, though I do not feel it is imminent.)
I’ll throw in some links to some pieces from the past year I actually liked, and you can check those out if you want:
– My grandparents say goodbye to a friend.
– My grandpa and the challenge of creativity.
– My aunt delivers big news.
– Live to ride, ride to live.
– Grandpa gets hammered. No, really.
– My great-grandmother loses reality, then finds it again, more or less where she left it.
– An all-American theme park … in the Bronx?
See you next week, I hope.